Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year! Bring on 2014...

happy new year photo: happy happy-new-year.gif


2013 was a good year.  I can't really complain. My kids are heathy and happy. My husband is doing well. Both of our families are slowly getting over the losses of his mom and my grandmother. We're in a good place. I look forward to what the new year will bring.

Professionally I've had a very productive year. I dabbled in self-publishing (The Pleasure Inn Series), received my rights back for three of my books from Noble Romance and I've contributed quite a bit to my Beachwalk Press back list (Surrender to Me and The Weekend Proposition). I developed a supportive and amazing Street Team.  I've made many new friends in the industry. Picked up some fantastic readers and have built up my Facebook page. I also had the opportunity to attend Authors After Dark in Savannah where I had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face a very good author friend (Lacey Wolfe), my fantastic publisher (Pamela Tyner) and a fellow Beachwalk Press author (Jaye Shields). I'm fortunate enough to say the words flowed freely this year too.

Which brings me to...

2014

I'm super excited to announce because I've been so productive I have three new releases scheduled to release the first three months of the new year. First up is my very first paranormal romance...





A love that transcends time…

As her 25th birthday approaches, Riley Sparrow begins to dream of a handsome, intriguing stranger. Each night the dreams get more intense and the stranger starts leaving her clues to his whereabouts. The dreams always end in a whisper…

Find Me.

Riley has denied her birthright her entire life. She descends from a strong line of witches and warlocks, but she's refused her powers up until now. With the help of her estranged grandfather she learns that her mystery man is from the past and his life is in danger. Will her grandfather help her travel back to 1963 to save the man she believes she's meant to be with? A man she knows nothing about but feels a strong connection to.

If she finds him, can she save him from the evil that haunts them both? By securing his past, she knows there can never be a future for them in her time.

Content Warning: contains sensual sex scenes

Coming January 20, 2014

Next is Book One in my Steeple Town Series... 


Can time forgive the mistakes of the past? 

Lila Crofton flees the town of Steeple when she learns of her boyfriend, Trevor Matheson's, betrayal. Trevor's one-night stand proves to be too much for the young lovers. Lila won't stick around and watch the only man she's ever loved move on with another. She heads to the city and starts over. 

Six years later, recently divorced Sheriff Trevor Matheson is picking up the pieces of his life. When his high school sweetheart, Lila, returns to Steeple to bury her father, Trevor sees it as a sign. He's getting over a failed marriage and she's grieving the loss of her dad. They need one another. The timing couldn't be more perfect. 

Can the two overcome the ghosts of their past and rekindle a love lost? Is there a second chance in their future, or is their stolen love gone forever?

Coming February 17, 2014

This is what I'm working on next for this series...

Book Two (A Love Discovered) will focus on Cali. She's the wild one of the group and finds herself taken with an older, intriguing recluse. He's more dominant than she's used to, but he finds a way to tame her heart.


Book Three (A Love Unexpected) will be Jenson's story. She's the straight-laced, Dartmouth graduate who never takes a chance until she meets a dark stranger who fills her every desire. Her one night stand leads to more than she ever expected. 


And I'm super excited for the release of Book One in my sexy baseball romance...

Stealing His Heart

                                Will the bad boy pitcher strike out when it comes to love?

Shy music teacher Sophia Ballis has sworn off men. After a bad experience with a college jock she decides it’s better to be alone than to get burned again. She throws herself into her education and new job at a local private school.

Professional baseball pitcher Paxton Hughes is a player both on and off the field. He’s signed to the Kingston Crushers to bring home the coveted championship title. Nothing can get in his way. Serious relationships don’t mix with a life on the road and he never loses focus on the game. One-night stands are his specialty for a reason. 

While out jogging one spring morning, the two collide, setting their course in motion. Pax is immediately drawn to the unassuming beauty. Sophia is aware of his reputation and decides one night of meaningless sex with the attractive Texas charmer is just what she needs to move on. Pax has other plans but will his bad-boy persona and demanding schedule ruin any chances of a happily ever after?
Coming March 17, 2014

***

I've been busy;) I have lots more planned for you in the upcoming months. I hope you continue to get lost in my words. Thank you for supporting my books by purchasing, reading, sharing the links and leaving reviews. I couldn't do this without you!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment