Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tease Us Thursday... #teaseusthursday


We're a day late because I overbooked the blog. But here we are.

Let's add to your TBR pile...

**Some teasers contain adult content**

Emily Wood

 “It can’t happen again,” Melissa whispered. Her gaze dropped to the floor. This was harder than she expected. All she really wanted to do was throw herself at him. She wanted him so badly.
“Okay, so then you should leave. I appreciate your apology.” Riley was trying to act as though he didn’t care, but she was sure he sounded disappointed.
“I guess that’s it then.” Melissa bit her lip. What did she want him to do exactly? She smiled sadly to herself. She knew the answer to that; she wanted him to tell her that he wanted her as much as she did him, but that wasn’t going to happen.
Melissa turned around. She needed to leave before he saw the distress in her face.
“Why did you come here?” Riley questioned, almost desperately.
Melissa turned to face him, tears pricking her eyes. She needed to get a grip! They’d had sex, one time. It shouldn’t be this hard to walk away. “I just told you…”
Riley strode to her and twisted his fingers into her hair, turning her face up toward his and kissing her hungrily. It was the kind of kiss that took her breath away, and Melissa had to respond, but when he pulled away she could see the emotional anguish she was causing him.
“I mean why did you come here at all? Why come into my life and then tell me I can’t have you?” Riley asked sincerely. Oh, what had she done?


***

Ella Jade

“Take more. I’m all yours.”
“I know that’s true.” He turned her around and pinned her against the dresser. “You’re so willing to please me. I hope you know I’ll do the same for you.”
His hands made a slow descent to her center. As he kissed her spine, he inserted his finger inside her heat, running it along her lower lips and clit. “I love how much you want me.”
“Only you.” She locked eyes with him in the mirror. “You’re a very determined man. It’s overwhelming to belong to you.”
“Do you want to belong to me?” He gripped her hips and pulled her against his erection. “Because after tonight I’ll never be able to let you go.”
“You won’t have to.”
He thrust again, leaning her over so that he moved against her wet pussy.
“Oh…”
“Do you like that?” He squeezed her hips harder. “Do you have any idea how deep I can get this way?”
His words, hot against her neck made her shiver. “I’ve never done it that way before.” The thought of him tugging at her hair as he pounded into her made her body ache with need. She imagined him groaning her name and swearing as he claimed her.
“From behind,” he whispered into her ear. “Is that something you don’t like?”
She shook her head and averted her eyes from his in the reflection. “I don’t know.”
“Don’t be shy with me now.” He turned her to face him. “What’s bothering you?”
“Nothing. I mean… I’m not very experienced.” She hated having to admit her lack of sexual experience to him, but she didn’t want him to be disappointed with her.
“You’re not a—” She saw the shock in his eyes, so she put him out of his misery.
“I’ve done it, but only a few times. Mostly when I was younger, but the past few years I’ve been focusing on my education and my sex life sort of took a back seat. It’s been a while.” She was certain she sounded like a complete idiot. They were in the heat of the moment and she had to tell him she was a sexual recluse.
“I see.”
“Are you mad?” Maybe she should have discussed her history with him before he took her clothes off.
“Mad? I’m so turned on by your innocence that it’s taking every bit of control I have not to…” He ran his hand through his hair. “Let’s take things slow.” He kissed her as he guided her over to the bed. “Tonight is about you. I will always take care of you.”
She fisted the lapels of his jacket in her hands and pulled him close to her. “I think you’re overdressed.”
“It turns me on that you’re naked and I’m not.”


***

Tamaria Soana


Savannah was so overcome by her need for him she pushed him against the wall right outside his room. Lance spun them as he pulled her shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor. He undid the front clasp of her bra, slid it down her arms, and tossed it to the side. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. Van kissed him back with all the love and lust she had in her, causing them both to moan.

“I need to feel you,” she whispered against his lips, unfastening his shorts and pushing them down along with his boxers. Lance kicked them off as he played with her nipples.

“God, I want to fuck you right here and now.” He groaned. He pulled up her miniskirt, pushed her panties to the side, and slid a finger through her folds into her core. “You’re always so damn wet and ready for me.”

“And you’re so hard,” she purred as she stroked his cock.

Lance picked her up, and they were in his room in no time. He placed her down next to the bed. He took off his shirt and lay on the mattress. “Take the rest of your clothes off and sit on my face.”
Savannah blushed as she pushed her panties down along with her skirt. She then straddled him backward, holding herself just inches above his face, and placed her feet against the headboard. This position allowed her to pleasure him also.

“And you say I’m the naughty one.”


Buy links:  Beachwalk Press       Barnes & Noble      Amazon       All Romance eBooks

***

Intrigued?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment