Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tease Us Thursday...

 
Welcome Back! If you're in need of a weekend read, I may have one or two for you...
 
**Some Excerpts contain adult content**
 


"You look beautiful."
 
She looked down at her feet, but he could see the blush in her cheeks. "It was warm today, so I put this dress on."
 
"It’s lovely."
 
"Thanks."
 
"Do you want to put these away?" He pointed to the bags.
 
"Sure," she said. "You didn’t tell me why you’re here."
 
"Oh, right." 

Why am I here?  


"Not that I mind, but I’m wondering how I scored a visit from Brody Callahan two days in a row." She laughed as she emptied the bags and quickly put the items away.
 
Now he was embarrassed. That didn’t happen often. "I have to go to Boston for a few days."

"With Gavin?" She had an unpleasant look on her face when she mentioned his brother. He got the feeling she wasn’t a fan of Gavin. She was probably the only young woman he knew who didn’t fall prey to the charmer’s tricks. He wondered if he’d made some inappropriate move on her. It wouldn’t surprise him.

"Yes, I want to help him get settled."

She nodded as she put a cereal box in the cabinet.

"Anyway," he said. "I finished up some odds and ends and I was on my way for an early dinner. I thought maybe you could join me."

"You want me to have dinner with you?" The skin between her brows crinkled. She looked confused.

"I’d like to have dinner with you. That’s why I asked."

"How come?"

"I like your company."

"Oh." Maybe she wasn’t interested.

"Am I doing something wrong?" It had been a while since he’d pursued a woman, but he doubted the basics had changed.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem surprised I’m showing interest in you. I’m not sure why." 


"I’m the housekeeper." She shrugged.

"You’re much more than that." He walked over to where she stood and took her hand. "Maybe you’ll let me show you." He pressed her knuckles to his lips. "Will you have dinner with me?"

"Um…"

"Um’s not an answer." He kissed her hand again. "I have a stressful few days ahead of me and you calm me, so I’d like to spend the next couple of hours getting to know you."
 
 
***

 
Jason MacBain is the perfect agent. Tall, dark, and deadly, he is a man who lives by simple rules—kill the bad guys and protect the world. Closed off from his emotions, Jason has never believed in love and doesn’t need anyone. But all that changes the night he meets Bella Moretti…
 
Isabella Moretti is a famous chef struggling to reclaim her life after she survives a vicious attack. Moving back to Chicago to recover and be closer to her family, Bella meets Jason and is frightened by the passion he stirs inside her. But now that Jason has found Bella, he is determined to claim her as his. And when her stalker reappears, Jason is under pressure to gain her trust, find a way to keep her safe, and do whatever it takes to end the threat to her for good.
 
Bella is forced to trust Jason with her safety, but does she dare trust him with her heart?
 
A Siren Erotic Romance

BUY LINKS:
 
 
 
***

She opened the door into complete darkness. All of the shades were tightly drawn. It seemed as though the new owners hadn’t got to this room yet. It had a dank musty smell as if it had been shut away for years. With just a little of the natural daylight from the hallway seeping into the room, Sophie slipped inside and stood still. She listened to the thrum of her heart thumping in her ears and waited to see if the spirit would try to come through her.
“Oh,” she gasped. The entity had completely caught her off guard—absolutely nothing like this had ever happened to her before.
She was getting turned on. The energy coming through her was warm and sexual. Her nipples hardened immediately, and she was mortified to realise that her panties were getting moist from her desire. Her first instinct was to shut herself off and run. But she let it go since there didn’t seem to be any sense of threat or danger.
She allowed the spirit to continue to connect with her. There was a name, but she couldn’t get it. The entity seemed to have one and one thing only on its mind. It had obviously been a long time since whoever this was had got laid. She was able to discern that it was male, and very…kinky. She could feel rough natural ropes around her wrists and ankles, and the sensation that she was splayed wide open and naked.
Buy Links
 
***
Want to be featured here next week? Send me your 250 word excerpt, cover art (separate attachment) and buy link by Tuesday evening.
ellajade818 at gmai dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment