Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two must "LIKE" Facebook Pages...

 
 
In the past few weeks I've come across two really great Facebook pages (What to Read After Fifty(50) Shades of Grey and Korner Kafe Exposed) that have helped fuel my reading addiction. Both pages offer fantastic services for both readers and authors. With all the books out there in the romance genre it can get a little overwhelming finding the perfect titles. These pages lead me right to them.
 
As a reader, I love when new posts pop up in my news feed alerting me to sexy reads. I've found some great "new-to-me" authors and some wonderful books. You also get the latest Free Read notifications as well. My Kindle is filled with lots of steamy novels to help heat me up on cold winter nights.
 
As an author, both pages are a dream come true. I've had several of my books featured on these pages and I've picked up some new readers too. The admins are great to work with and genuinely want to promo your work. I can't say enough about how appreciative I am to have found them.
 
Check them out today...
 
What To Read After Fifty (50) Shades of Grey
 
and
 
Korner Kafe Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment