Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Question #2 - Play for Prizes



All questions are based on information you can find by reading the excerpt of my new Young Adult Romance Jocelyn's Choice.

QUESTION #2 

What state does Jocelyn reside in?


Rules...

e-mail me the corrrect answer at ellajade818@gmail.com

In the subject line or body of the e-mail, please let me know you are answering Question #2

Another question will be posted in a couple of hours and you'll be eligible to answer that one too as you'll be playing for a different prize.

Contest ends at 12:00 PM est on 6/8/11

***Winners will be chosen randomly

Round #2 Prize...

A beautiful Jocelyn's Choice pen!

Don't forget to e-mail me the answer.

Stop back soon for question #3 where you'll be playing for an EBOOK copy of Jocelyn's Choice. I'll tweet it out when its posted, so follow me on twitter @ellajade1 for the latest info!

REMEMBER...you are eligible for all three rounds! Question #1 ...

What month did Jocelyn take the pregnancy test?

Good Luck!

Thanks,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment