Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Find Me... Paranormal Romance

As many of you know my first paranormal romance releases in January with Beachwalk Press. I'm thrilled to be able to share the cover with you today...




A love that transcends time… 

Riley Sparrow dreams of a handsome, intriguing stranger who comes to her on her 25th birthday. Each night the dreams get more intense when her night time guest leaves her clues as to his whereabouts. The dream always ends in a whisper… 

Find Me. 

She has denied her birthright her entire life. She descends from a strong line of witches and warlocks, but has refused her powers up until now. Will her estranged grandfather help her travel back to 1963 to save the man she believes she's meant to be with? A man she knows nothing about but feels a strong connection to. 

If she finds him, can she save him from the evil that haunts them both? By securing his past, she knows there can never be a future for them in her time. 

***

I'm currently working on edits for this book as we speak. Never before have a reworked a book as many times as I have this one. Even now in edits, I'm still rewriting. The paranormal genre is a whole new ball game for me. I want to tell the best story I can for all of you. I'm very pleased with the way its unfolding. I can't wait to share it with you.

Coming January 20th, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment