Sunday, May 20, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday... Be My Everything

I thought this week I'd give you a taste of Be My Everything. Meet Lucas and Katherine...


"I’ve been thinking about this ever since I left that play party. I was intrigued by what I saw there, and I want to be dominated."
"I think you need to research this further. You didn’t ask me any of the right questions. You have no idea what I could ask of you. Do you even know what the words
safe, sane and consensual mean?"

***

Want an excerpt?


Don't forget to check out the other participating authors...





3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that she will soon find out exactly what those words mean :)

    Nice six, and enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a lucky girl to have someone looking out for her. It warms my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lucas, he's responsible for both of them. She's fortunate! Look forward to reading more in this story - great six!

    ReplyDelete