Friday, April 20, 2012

Make Me Stay edits are in the house... 1st Excerpt...


I woke up to a present in my in-box... Make Me Stay edits! I guess that means July will be here before I know it.

Usually, I cringe a bit (maybe more than a bit) when I open the doc for the first time. But I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Not much to edit. That made me smile. Maybe I'm finally getting the hang of this whole writing thing. lol I'll fess up... this is my first novella. Make Me Stay is just over 20k, so that may have something to do with the fact that the edits aren't going to take me as long, but still...

Can the sub teach the Dom to play?

Natural submissive Gracie Miller thought she found her other half in Cade Jameson. He helped her through a difficult time in her life. She was young and impressionable, but Cade knew her body. He tapped into her submissive side and brought her more pleasure than she could ever have imagined. They were perfect for one another.

Cade knew what he wanted in the bedroom. Gracie brought out his domineering side and ignited his passion. But he feared he was too dominant for this beautiful, naive girl, so he ended their relationship.

Two and a half years later, Gracie returns a new woman. She disappeared to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him. Can Cade give into his desires this time?

***
Here's a little taste of the flavor I was going for in this novella...

“Don’t be condescending,” Gracie said.
“Where’s my submissive now?”
“I never agreed to be your submissive.”
“Isn’t that why you came back to me? To let me dominate you?”
Gracie shifted in her seat and squeezed her thighs together. She regretted not wearing panties now that her desire dripped down her legs. She’d wanted nothing more than for Cade to hold her down and do nasty things to her. But she couldn’t lose sight of the main goal. It wasn’t just about being in a BDSM relationship. She could have stayed under Martin’s care if that was all she’d wanted.
“I’m here for more than your dominance,” she said. “But yes, I do want you to unleash your beast with me. I promise you won’t be sorry. I’m everything you could ever want and more.”
He leaned across the table and took her chin between his fingers. “I want you to show me.” He caught her bottom lip between his teeth and bit down on her soft flesh. “Everything.”

***
Cade gives me the shivers. Just sayn'.

Make Me Stay releases with Beachwalk Press on July 16, 2012. I hope you like your summer reads HOT!

Have a great weekend!











2 comments:

  1. Edits means the sooner it is done the sooner the book will be out. I love what you posted so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savannah! This one is a sexy little read;)

      Delete