Friday, February 17, 2012

Waiting... not my favorite thing to do...


I'm an impatient thing. I don't like to wait for anything. Not presents, not vacations, not the birth of my children.... and especially not manuscripts under consideration.

Yes, I know some things are out of my control. So, I thought I'd share my two latest submitted books. At least while I'm putting this blog post together I won't be stalking my in-box. :)

Make Me Stay
Contemporary Romance, BDSM, Erotic Novella

Gracie Miller is a natural submissive and she'd thought she'd found her other half in Cade Jameson. He'd helped her through a difficult time in her life. She was young and impressionable, but Cade knew her body.  He tapped into her submissive side and brought her more pleasure than she could ever have imagined. They were perfect for one another. When he tells her it's over and asks her to leave she's devastated, but because she's obedient she does what he asks her to do.

The story begins two and a half years later when Gracie returns a new woman. She disappeared to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him.
***
A Love Stolen
Book One - Steeple Town Series

Lila Crofton flees the town of Steeple when she learns of her boyfriend Trevor Matheson's betrayal. The young lovers are thrown a major obstacle in their relationship and Lila won't stick around and watch the only man she loves move on with another.
Six years later, Sheriff Trevor Matheson is going through a divorce and trying to pick up the pieces of his life. When his high school sweetheart Lila returns to Steeple to bury her father, Trevor sees it as a sign of fate. He's getting over a failed marriage and she's grieving the loss of her dad. They need one another.
Can the two overcome the ghosts of their past and rekindle a love lost. Is there a second chance in their future or is their stolen love gone forever?
This series is a collection of three novellas set in the fictional town of Steeple. It follows three friends as each find Mr. Right.
***
I'll keep you posted. When I know, you'll know. In the meantime, I guess I better start writing. The best way to keep your mind off waiting for an answer is to start the next creation.
"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment