Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's a Good Day for a Personal WC Challenge...

Morning peeps!  Hope your day is going well.

It's damp, dark and rainy here in NJ. One child is off to school already and the other will be headed there in about thirty minutes.

I'm catching up on laundry, but other than that I don't have much going on today. My dinner plans are even easy...Breakfast! Yes, my kids like Breakfast for Dinner. So pancakes it is, possibly pumpkin chocolate chip...yum!

I've been on a roll with Passion's Pain, so today I'm setting a word count goal for myself. If you recall, I mentioned on FB the other day that I wrote 5K on that story on Sunday and that was even with carting the kids around and hopping from soccer field to baseball field. I was machine!  Don't know if I'll get there again today, but I'm challenging myself to at least 3K.  I want to have this story submitted by November 12.  It may not happen but I need to set a timeline for myself.

Writers...this is that story. You know the one. I started it back in February and I had such high hopes for it, but I got a little lost. Actually, my time away from the manuscript wasn't bad. I contracted 4 stories in that time and two are already out. That means I've been through 4 major edits and created two of those stories since beginning Passion's Pain. I've learned much about my writing in that time so my experiences will only enhance this story. There was a reason I put it on the back burner. I wasn't ready for this one, but I am now! I'll keep you posted.

Oh...and to quote Peter Falk, "Just One More Thing..."

I like everything all neat and in it's place (ask my kids). This blog has 49 Followers...I need it to be an even 50 please. Even if it's only 50 for a day...indulge me.

Ella
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment