Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meet Lucas Cain - Dominant


Be My Everything by Ella Jade

Coming soon from Beachwalkpress.com

We're getting closer to a release date! My new editor contacted me the other day and said I should be expecting the first round of edits (cringes) soon!  I'm so excited!

Kat Sierra is a natural submissive who submits willingly to her Dom Lucas Cain. She's new to the BDSM world, but is eager to learn. At first, Luke is apprehensive to train someone so innocent, but the more time he spends with her the more intrigued he becomes. 
What happens when Luke requests his friend/mentor, Colin, join them in the playroom for a night of fun?  Will Kat's true feelings for Luke surface? Can he break his own rule and fall in love with his sub?
***

What can we say about Luke? Hawt, dominant, controlling, gets what he wants type-of-guy. Oh, did I mention he knows his way around the playroom? Yum! That's just some of the adjectives I'd use to describe sexy Mr. Cain.

He's a seasoned Dominant who could have his pick of any experienced sub. Actually, he has a stack of applications waiting for him on his desk. So why Katherine?  She's shy, young, and doesn't appear to know the meaning of safe, sane an consensual.

Luke shouldn't even be entertaining this idea but he's drawn to her. Exactly how many test weekends will it take before he accepts her?  She's more than determined and in the end she has Luke questioning his cardinal rule...

Don't Fall In Love With Your Submissive!

Poor Luke never had a chance!

As soon as I have a release date, I'll post it here.

Thanks,
Ella




No comments:

Post a Comment