Monday, May 16, 2011

The Young Adult Line is Lookin' Hawt!

Is it Monday already?  Two new books were released today over on Noble Young Adult and I can't wait to check them out. They both look like they'll be intriguing reads.

Jocelyn's Choice is in edits and my head is spinning!  I thought writing the manuscript was the hard part!  But, I was assigned a very patient and extremely helpful editor. I can't wait for you all to see how this has turned out!

I'm excited, but at the same time, nervous!  Publishing a story is something I've wanted to do for a really long time, and now that I'm just a few weeks away from that dream, well, its all a bit surreal.

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed, pinged, tweeted and FB'd me! Keep it coming... 


2 comments:

  1. If that feeling ever goes away, it's time to lay it down. I don't think you ever really get used to it; you just learn how to adapt to not being used to it! LOL
    Good luck!
    J.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll keep it all in perspective:) Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete