Thursday, June 13, 2019

Mafia Heat: Salvatore is available for PREORDER for $0.99! #mafiaheat #ellajade #salvatore #coverreveal


Brand new cover and a preorder link!!!

The book order (if you're new to the series) is...
Vincenzo (available now)
Gianni (available now)
Salvatore (Coming September 9, 2019- PREORDER FOR $0.99)

HAYDEN
Life isn't easy,
Something I learned the hard way,
While fending for myself.

Finally, I'm on my way.
My goals are within reach,
And the sexiest and most powerful bachelor in town,
Has his sights set on me.

But the help I got years ago,
Is now calling in the payback,
And it's going to cost everything, 
Possibly destroy it all.

SALVATORE
One thing, 
I only wanted one thing,
And that was to keep my business to myself,
Out of the illegal crap my family is embroiled in.

But when I see the talented and driven new chef,
Everything changes,
And I want so much more.
But her betrayal shatters us,
And ruins it all.  

***Contains mature content
***ALL BOOKS IN THIS SERIES STAND ALONE AND CAN BE READ IN ANY ORDER

PREORDER ON AMAZON (other vendors coming soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment