Friday, December 15, 2017

Relentless Pursuit... SALE and TOO HOT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA TEASER!

 Relentless Pursuit  is on SALE for $0.99!


My readers have called this my HOTTEST book to date. Will you agree?


*GET THIS BOOK NOW FOR THE DISCOUNTED  PRICE OF 99 CENTS - OFFER VALID ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME* 

Desire unlocks the door to a new world, but she never expected to find him on the other side. 


Julian Anders has a way of making women drop to their knees. He's fierce, domineering, and knows what he wants in the bedroom. He craves total submission. His busy life doesn't allow him the luxury of traditional dating. He doesn't want it and doesn't need it. He makes no apologies until Kayla Quinn, his best friend's younger sister, shows up at the exclusive club where he finds his companions. 

Kayla has been unsuccessful in love and is tired of waiting for the one. When a friend introduces her to an upscale club that caters in matchmaking without the commitment, she decides to try it. She requests a mature, dominant man, but she never bargained for what happens next. 

Julian is enraged to find Kayla interested in men like him. Men who have no desire to commit. She's not the club's typical client. He's known her for years but stayed away despite his strong attraction to her. He decides the only way to save her from a potential disaster is to pursue her himself. Can she handle his darker side? The one she never knew existed? Perhaps he's finally met his match…both in and out of the bedroom. 

Content Warning: contains explicit sex, adult content, and BDSM themes 



ADULT CONTENT

“It’s not your apology I’m seeking right now.” Julian held out his hand and motioned toward the floor. “It’s your submission I want.”

She tucked her hair behind her ear. Another nervous tic.

“Give me a color,” he stated, knowing she could say red and end this right now. “Green.” She got on her knees. “Green.”


He reached down and tilted her chin, his eyes locked with hers. “Punishing you isn’t

something I wanted to do this soon.” “Punishing me?”

“What do you think we’re doing in here?”

“I thought you were going to let me go.”


“What? Why would you...” He hadn’t done a very good job of explaining the rules. “No, that’s the last thing I want to do.”


“Oh.” Her shoulders relaxed. “Okay.”


Wait? She’s relieved I’m punishing her?


“You made a mistake, and it’s my responsibility to make sure you don’t do it again.” He

ran his fingers through her hair, getting swept up in the way she responded to him. She sank into his touch, trusted his words.

“I deserve it.”

“You have the power to stop this. I can’t have your submission if you don’t give it to me.”

“It’s yours.”

How did I get to be such a lucky bastard?

“I haven’t given you many rules to follow, but I was very specific with one.” He tangled her hair in his hand, keeping her face steady. “You chose to break that rule.”

“I’m sorry.”

“That may be so, but I need to make sure you understand who’s in charge.” He tightened his hold on her hair. “When I deliver a punishment, it’s swift. I won’t do it out of anger, and I will never give you more than you can handle. Can you trust me to do that?”

She nodded.

“I’m going to take you across my knee.”


“Spank me?”


“Yes,” he confirmed. “Spanking can be highly erotic for both the giver and the receiver. I

have ways to make a good spanking very sensual for you. Tonight won’t be one of those times. When I’m done spanking you, I’m going to fuck you.” Her breathing became more erratic with each word he spoke. “Hard.”

She squirmed under his hold.

“It will be about my pleasure tonight. I’ll take you fast, with no regard for your release. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Her lips trembled, and disappointment filled her eyes. He wondered if she was disappointed that she had let him down or that she wouldn’t be climaxing.

“Come to me.” He extended his hand. “Across my lap.” He tugged her up and tossed her over his knees. “I’m going to strike you five times. You will not vocalize. There’s no need to alert anyone on the other side of the door as to what we’re doing in here.”

He continued to watch her, setting his palm on her back to gauge her breathing and make sure she was okay with what they were doing. She didn’t appear rattled. She was still and quiet.

“Give me a color.” Part of him wanted her to say red. He’d skip the spanking and move right to the fucking. That would probably be enough punishment for one night.

“Green,” she said. “I’m still at green.”

Brave girl.

“Very well.” He yanked her dress over her hips, exposing her black thong. “Coming into my club, when you know you shouldn’t, wearing a thong? Did you honestly think that was a good idea?” He lifted his hand and smacked it across her creamy, white cheeks. His cock hardened when his hand connected with her flesh.

“Oh!” she squealed.

“You’re not vocalizing, remember?” He brought his hand across her ass again, the sting on his palm more prominent than the first time.

“Sorry,” she whispered.

“Did you think I wouldn’t find out you were here?” Another swift slap. “It may have been a coincidence that I bumped into you getting off that elevator, but this is my territory. I would have found out.” He struck her a fourth time, not as harsh, smoothing his hand over her reddening cheeks. “Can you handle one more?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Please...”

Striking her one last time, he rested his hand on her backside. “Stand up and face the windows. We’re going to make use of that view you find so irresistible.”

She moved off his lap and scrambled to get to the windows.

“Now you’re learning to obey me.” He stood behind her, much like the last time they were in this room, but this time she was his, and he planned to show her what that meant.

“Leave your hands here.” He took her wrists and pressed her palms to the cool glass. “Don’t move.” Lifting up her dress, he rested the skirt on her hips. “We’re too high up for anyone to see what we’re doing. The windows are tinted, so the building across from us can’t see in either.”

He hooked his thumbs in her thong and tugged it down her legs, leaving it wrapped around her ankles. Taking a step back, he took in her stance. Beautiful. When he inched closer, she inhaled a sharp breath. Unbuckling his belt, he dropped his pants and boxers to his feet.
As he gripped her waist in his hands, he lowered his lips to her ear. “This is going to be quick.”

“Okay,” she whispered.

“This is part of your punishment.” He took his cock in his hand and positioned it at her slick entrance. “The spanking was a warm-up.” He thrust inside her, pressing her into the window. “You’re here for my pleasure, and mine only.” 

***

Want more?




No comments:

Post a Comment