Monday, May 22, 2017

Dirty Farmer... NEW RELEASE!






Lily


I'm a little hormonal right now. 


Y’see, I found the ring at the bottom of his sock drawer, a modest diamond sitting on a thin, yellow gold band. But now 8 weeks later, it's gone. He returned it and my once-devoted boyfriend is having second thoughts. 


Did I mention that I'm pregnant? 


Anyway, I had to get out of the city and I had nowhere else to go. So, I jumped in my car and headed to Reyfield, Illinois. Now I'm working for a grumpy cowboy who sets my hormones into overdrive. 


Great. Just great.


Jakob


I like to keep to myself. Just me and my farm. So when a chatty city girl shows up in search of work, I'm hesitant to hire. But with her adorable blond ringlets and her pretty pink lips, I can't bring myself to say ‘no’. 


And did I mention that she's pregnant?


Anyway, I’ve got to keep my head on straight and ignore the way she sends my libido into overdrive, all while keeping this farm from plunging into bankruptcy. 


Great. Just great.



"Dirty Lover" is book six in the "Dirty Suburbs", a series of full-length, stand-alone romantic comedies about the residents of small town Illinois.

No comments:

Post a Comment