Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Meticulous Bachelor... PREORDER SPECIAL #sneakpeek @ellajade1


I'm so excited to reveal the cover to my upcoming release! Isn't it gorgeous? The Meticulous Bachelor will release on April 10, 2017 but is available at the special preorder price of $0.99 now. 

Can one man show her they’re not all the same?

I don’t want her in my life. She’s bold, infuriating and out of control. Her father wants me to babysit her. I don’t have time for such nonsense but I owe him my career. My life.

I’m forty years old, rich as hell, a bit of a control freak and content with being single. She’s twenty-two, a spoiled brat, and was practically left at the altar. She needs a therapist not a man who could never give her what she’s searching for. She doesn’t need me. 

The problem is I just might need her.

***

If you like sexy older men who are set in their ways and younger, impulsive women who throw caution to the wind this is the book for you. These two will have you screaming at your Kindle.

Here's a little peek (the book is still in edits so this isn't the final excerpt)...

Mateo


“Welcome, Ms. Diaz.” I took in her appearance. She dressed much more conservatively than she had last night. She wore a form fitting charcoal colored dress that stopped just above her knees. Her heels weren’t as high as the shoes she’d worn last night, but they still did an adequate job of accentuating her long, fit legs.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Martel.” She stepped forward and extended her hand. “I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.” Meet me? Did she not recall our encounter from the evening before? I shook her hand. “Please have a seat.” I motioned for her to sit in the chair across from my desk.

She hesitated for a moment as she gazed into my eyes. I cleared my throat, causing her to jump. “Is something wrong?”

“No, it’s just...” She sat down. “I didn’t expect you to be so young.”

“I’m not that young.” I smiled, still a bit thrown off that she didn’t know who I was. “But thank you.”

“I assumed you were my father’s age.” She continued to gawk at me, meeting my stare as she spoke. “I didn’t realize you were much younger than him.”

“I met your father when I was a child. He mentored me and helped me get through college. He was very generous to my mother when my father passed away. My gratitude to him is why you’re here today.”

“Yeah, he kind of forced me to come here so I guess we’re both in the same boat.”

“Not necessarily.” She didn’t want to be here as much as I didn’t want her here. I could work with that.

She’d lost focus again. It was almost as if she had something else on her mind. She wasn’t into this interview at all.

“Is there a problem, Ms. Diaz?” 

“I’m sorry but I feel like we’ve met.” She shook her head. “I’m sure I would remember meeting you, but you seem familiar. Maybe I remember you from when I was younger? You said you knew my dad for a long time.”

“You were born when I was getting ready to leave for college. I had seen you a few times when you were very young but you wouldn’t have remembered that.”

“Hmm... your eyes, I don’t know. They’re very unique. There’s something about you.”

“Is there?” 

“Forgive me. I’m not usually this distracted.”

“We have met, just not formally.” I could have been a gentleman and spared her the embarrassment of her indiscretion last night, but she needed to know she had allowed a stranger to drive her home from a bar and had given him access to her home. 

“When was that?” She fidgeted in her chair, her initial confidence fading.

“Last night when you threw up in my lap after I gave you a ride home.”

“Oh.” She pressed her fingers to her temple. “That was you?”

“The one and only.”


Interested? You really need to see what happens between these two...

Amazon Preorder Link









1 comment: