Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tease Us Thursday... Tessa's Temptation #gettempted


My newest release is live!

Want to get tempted?




 What happens when the siren becomes the tempted?

College student Tessa Burke is on the verge of eviction. Her life changed when her dad was in a bad car accident. He’s been in the hospital for months and making little progress. Desperation is setting in. They’re about to lose everything.

Successful architect Chase Carlisle has made a name for himself among the rich and famous. His work keeps him busy, leaving little time for a social life. When an old family friend contacts him and asks him to care for his vibrant, sassy daughter, Chase feels obligated to take her in. Patrick Burke had helped him when he was a troubled teenager, heading down a path of destruction. If not for Pat, he would have never become the man he is today.

The wild child turns Chase’s world upside down, tempting him in ways he can’t resist. The sexy younger woman shows him what he’s been missing the past few years. Their attraction is obvious from the beginning despite Chase’s apprehension to getting involved with Pat’s daughter. Tessa wears him down but gets caught in her own trap when she becomes the object of his deepest, darkest desires.

Contains adult content and graphic sex


Teaser

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Tess took off her clothes, tossed them in a pile in the corner of the bathroom, and stepped into the steamy shower. Through the steam she could make out Chase’s muscular back and tight ass before he turned to face her. All or nothing.
“What are you doing?” His hungry gaze traveled down her now wet body.
“Joining you.” She moved toward him, flattening her palms against his chest. “I didn’t think you’d mind.”
“Tessa.” He shook his head before kissing her. “What am I going to do with you?”
Anything you want. “Stop trying to fight me.” She nipped at his bottom lip when his erection grazed her center. “Let’s just go with it.”
He twisted his fingers in her hair, pulling her to his lips and kissing her hard. She gripped his shoulders for support when he lifted her and pressed her into the cool tiles opposite the shower door. When he thrust his hips forward she thought she might come from that action alone. She’d spent weeks thinking about what it would be like to feel him all of him inside her.
“Baby.His voice was low. “My plan was to take you out today. You know, maybe do things in the right order.”
“Fuck order.” She reached in between them, taking his cock in her hand. “I don’t like to follow the rules.”
“Fuck,” he hissed as he tightened his hold on her. “I like it when you talk dirty.” He ran the tip of his tongue along the seam of her lips as he lowered her to her feet. “I thought we agreed to take this slow. How am I supposed to think when you have my dick in your hand?”
You said you wanted to take this slow. I never agreed to that. Would you like it better...” she dropped to her knees, “if your dick was in my mouth?”
“Ahh...” he moaned when she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.
She looked up at him, waiting for his approval as she licked her lips. She rested her palm on his upper thigh. “You’re not going to stop me are you?”
“I’d be an idiot.” He took her chin in his hand, holding her still as he pressed his cock to her lips. “I did say I wouldn’t fight this anymore so open up.”
“It’s about time.” Opening her mouth, she took him in, inch by inch, slow and steady. There was so much of him to take and she wanted it all. Once she had as much of him as she could handle, she grasped his base in her hand, pumping in time with her mouth.
“Oh, God...” he mumbled as he threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling it tight as he thrust his hips forward. “You make me crazy.”
With each pass of her tongue on the underside of his shaft she felt his control diminishing. His surrender made her drunk with desire. The tingling between her legs intensified almost to the point of pain. She’d never touched herself there before, but his moans fueled her lust. She had to relieve the ache. Without releasing him from her mouth, she slipped her hand between her thighs, running her finger along her slit as she continued to suck him. Her nipples tingled as she pleasured herself. Finding her clit, she massaged it between her thumb and finger as the heat of the water streamed down her neck and back. The sensation of the powerful shower heads pulsing over her flesh, the feeling she created between her legs and the taste of his cock threw her into a frenzy. His legs tensed as he gathered her damp hair into a makeshift ponytail, jerking her head back.
“Tessa...” He placed his hand over hers at the base of his shaft and removed himself from her mouth, spraying his warm release all over her neck and breasts.
With each labored breath she took, she increased the pace of her own fingers until she pushed herself over the edge and joined him in the bliss of the moment. He let go of her hair and held out his hand for her. She took it and shakily got up from the floor, cuddling against his wet chest.
He tilted her chin to look into her eyes and wrapped his other arm around her waist, cradling her in his strong hold. “That was amazing.” The corner of his mouth curved into a smile. “But from now on,” he released her face and raised her hand to his, sucking two of her fingers into his mouth. Her stomach fluttered and her pussy pulsed with need when his warm tongue flicked over her fingers. “I’m the only one who makes you come.”
Heat filled her cheeks as she tried to defend herself. “I-I’ve never done that before. I got caught up in the moment and...”
“It’s okay.” He kissed her wrist. “I couldn’t take my eyes off you. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”
“Really?”
“Really.” He kissed a path from her jaw to her lips. “I was jealous it wasn’t my fingers inside you.”
“It’s early.” She ran her lips across his stubble. “We still have time.”
“You have no idea what you’ve unleashed within me. The things I’m going to do to you all night. Every night. The ways I can make you scream. I tried to keep it at bay, sweetheart. I really did, but after today there’s no going back.”
“I’ve never wanted anyone the way I want you. When I close my eyes, it’s your hands I want to feel on my flesh, your lips all over me. You already do things to me that no one else ever has.”
“I’m going do all kinds of things to you that no one ever has.” He stared deeply into her eyes as he pulled her to him. “You’re mine now, Tessa.” 

4 comments:

  1. That was a HOT one Ella !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this part; they finally agree to be together!

    What an amazing book! Added to my list of favorite Ella Jade books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Liz. I'm thrilled you liked it.

      Delete