Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thunderclap... What?

Don't feel bad... I didn't know what it was either. I started seeing people supporting these campaigns in my feed a few weeks ago, so I clicked on the link to see what this was all about. I'm constantly looking for new ways to market my books. This seemed like a worthwhile idea so I set a campaign up for my upcoming release, Tessa's Temptation.



Would you like to support it? All you have to do is sign up and agree to tweet, FB and/or Tumblr the preset message I've established. It takes two seconds and you'll be helping me spread the word when my book goes live. Once you sign up, you're done. Thunderclap will automatically post for you.


If you have a Thunderclap campaign you'd like me to support post the link in the comments or feel free to message or email me. I'd love to help!


2 comments:

  1. Just supported, Ella. Here's mine: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15034-kings-and-time-wizards?locale=en

    ReplyDelete