Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tease Us Thursday... #teaseusthursday



Happy Thursday! It's time for me to entice your senses...

Something More is on SALE for $1.99 the entire month of July!



Claudia ran her tongue along his lips, begging for entrance. He eagerly accepted as he parted them and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. His breath was hot and his lips were hungry as he kissed her with more force than she expected. She moved her hands up and twisted her fingers in his hair, moving him closer to her.

He pulled her onto his lap, pushed her hair to the side, and kissed her neck. She could feel his excitement pressing against her hip. His erection was trapped between his stomach and her side. He shifted his hips and rubbed himself into her. She sighed against his mouth, but then he pulled away.

"Claudia." The sound of Brody's voice was both desperate and breathless. "I could take you right here, but that’s not what I want."

"It isn't?" She didn't mean to sound disappointed.

"Let me rephrase that." He moved her to sit beside him. "I would want nothing more than to have my way with you right here, but I don't think either of us intended it to be that way between us the first time."

"You think about our first time?"

"Every second of the day." He shrugged. "I'm a guy."



No comments:

Post a Comment