Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tease Us Thursday... #sexybaseballhero Stealing His Heart


I've got another sexy teaser from my newest release Stealing His Heart...

***TEASER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT***

“You’re going to have to trust me. I know the last guy left a bad impression but I’m not

him.”
“In my heart I know that. My head’s having a harder time catching up.”
“Go with the heart, baby. I already know mine won’t steer me wrong when it comes to


us.”
He gazed up at her pert breasts, taking in her flawless skin. Resting his hands on her hips,

he moved her over his erection. She slipped her bottom lip between her teeth when his cock brushed along her slit.
“Come here,” he whispered. “Let me show you what I want.”
She lowered her face to his, resting her forearms on either side of his shoulders. Her brown eyes widened with anticipation as he twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her closer to his face.
“I want to be exclusive with you.” He swept his mouth across hers. “I don’t want anyone else to touch you.” He rolled her onto her back and rested on top of her. “I want to be the only one who calls you his.” He roughly claimed her lips. “I want you to be mine and only mine.”
“I want that.” She wrapped her legs around his waist as she gripped his shoulders. “I want to be yours, but you have to be mine.”
Done. 

***

Thud...





No comments:

Post a Comment