Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tease Us Thursday... #sexybaseballhero


I'm back with a sizzling hot teaser from my newest romance Stealing His Heart...

*TEASER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT*



“Let’s take these off.” He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs.
She stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way. “These cowboy boots are what did me in, sugar. We’re leaving them on when we fuck.”
“You’re so dirty.”
“I know my good girl likes a bad boy.” He lifted her skirt, glancing at her bare, exposed pussy. “I’m as bad as they come.”
A chill swept over her when she realized they were going to have sex outside, on her back porch. She’d never done anything like this before. With Pax she wanted to do everything. Pulling out his wallet, he retrieved the purple foil packet. He tossed the leather wallet on the ground by her feet before lifting his hips and pushing his jeans and boxers over them.
“Come here.”
She loved when he summoned for her just before they were going to have sex. He had no trouble hiding his raw need for her. There was urgency in his actions. It made her want to do anything he asked.
He took her hand and guided her onto his lap. She looked down between them, admiring his long, thick, and fully erect cock. Soon he’d be inside her. The anticipation was almost painful as she watched him sheath himself in the thin latex.
“Lift up.” He took his length in his hand, holding it at the base as he eased his way inside her.
“Oh...” She tried to bear down on him, but he held her still.
“Slow, baby.” He licked the shell of her ear before whispering, “You need to ease into this. I don’t want to hurt you.”
“Like this?” She inched her way down, feeling him as she went. “Slower?” She stopped and waited for his direction. “Tell me how you want it.”
“As long as it’s with you I don’t care.” He pushed the straps of her dress down her arms. “Ride me.” 

***

Need more?



No comments:

Post a Comment