Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tease Us Thursday... #Sexy Baseball Player


My newest baseball romance is scheduled to hit the virtual shelves in just a little over a week!

*TEASER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT*

Coming March 17, 2014...


“As much as I adore that hot, skilled mouth of yours, I want something else.” He gripped her hips and pulled her into a standing position.


“Anything.” Sophia bit her lip as she waited for him to tell her.

“Let’s take these off.” Pax reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs.She stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way. “These cowboy boots are what did me in, sugar. We’re leaving them on when we fuck.”

“You’re so dirty.”

“I know my good girl likes a bad boy.” He lifted her skirt, glancing at her bare, exposed pussy. “I’m as bad as they come.”

A chill swept over her when she realized they were going to have sex outside, on her back porch. She’d never done anything like this before. With Pax she wanted to do everything. Pulling out his wallet, he retrieved the purple foil packet. He tossed the leather wallet on the ground by her feet before lifting his hips and pushing his jeans and boxers over them.

“Come here.” 

***

Do you want to read this as soon as it releases? Fill out this form and I'll email you as soon as it goes live.



No comments:

Post a Comment