Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Authors After Dark... Will you be there?



I'm heading to my first book convention tomorrow. While I'm excited, I can't help but be a little anxious. I have no idea what to expect. Now that all of the packing is done, the hair is cut and highlighted and the mani/pedi is complete reality is setting in. I'm flying to Savannah in less than 24 hours, leaving my kids for  five days and heading to a hotel where I'll "know" three people. If I get any sleep tonight it will be a miracle.

I've been looking forward to this for a year. I can't wait to finally meet my fellow Beachwalk Press authors Lacey Wolf and Jaye Shields. I'm also super stoked and a wee bit nervous to meet the woman who has influenced my publishing career and supported many of the books on my back list over the past two years. My publisher Pamela Tyner will be joining me!

I know I have lots to look forward to. I'll get to interact with some pretty awesome authors and meet the people who make what I do possible... the readers. Several have already contacted me via FB to let me know they are looking forward to chatting with me. I hope I'm not too boring. LOL

If you're heading to Authors After Dark, I'd love to meet you. Please come find me... 

On Friday morning from 8-10 am my fabulous publisher Beachwalk Press will be hosting a breakfast. The first 200 people to arrive will receive goodie bags with Beachwalk Press books inside. I happen to know Be My Everything will be one of them, and I won't lie, I'll have my Sharpie on my person in case anyone needs me to sign something. ;)

On Saturday, I'll be hanging out at the Beachwalk Press table signing copies of Something More. I'll have bookmarks and magnets, so stop by and say hey!

 **The book signing is open to the public, so if you're in the Savannah area consider heading to the convention**

Details can be found here...


Oh, and I guess I should mention that Sunday is my 40th Birthday! Want to have a drink with me to celebrate? I'm open all weekend. LOL

Hope to see you there.

I'll post pictures and let you know how it went when I get back!

Ella
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment