Sunday, June 30, 2013

Surrender to Me... What the reviewers are saying!


I can't tell you how pleased I am over the success of Surrender to Me. In the past two weeks so many of you have purchased, read and messaged me about how much you enjoyed Martin's story. I couldn't be happier over the response to the book. Thanks to everyone who has helped get this book out there. I really appreciate it.

If you haven't read the book yet, maybe I could sway you? LOL Here are a few reviews...


"I was charmed by Master M, and I think other readers will find him equally charming."

"I can honestly say, I couldn't put the book down."

"Surrender To Me is downright sexy"

"Wow!! I loved this book!"

Busy Mom's Book Reviews says: "I very much enjoyed this book"

Fab, Fun, & Tantalizing Reads says: "I really, really enjoyed this."

(Click on the links for the full reviews)



Here's a peek into the plot...



1 comment:

  1. I really want to read this book! pam_metz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete