Sunday, January 13, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday... Master of the Inn by Ella Jade

 
Happy Sunday! I'm offering six from my newest release Master of the Inn...
 
 
 
 
I’m Dominant.” He moved his hand to her throat. “And I like to play.”

 “What?” Her heart jumped. The thought of him Dominating her – even though she didn’t know quite what that meant – caused her nipples to harden against the thin material of her tank top.

 “I like it rough… and I like to be in control.”
 
***
Interested? You can check out the blurb here... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWJ88XA
 
Don't forget to check out the other participating authors...
 

11 comments:

  1. Something tells me she liked his last line as much as I do :) Tantalizing 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's direct. Wonder how she's going to respond to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how I'd respond. lol Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like her horizons are about to be broadened a bit - great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... Logan is all of those things and more ;)

    ReplyDelete