Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Indulging the Professor... Pleasure Inn Series

In just a few days, I'll launch the Pleasure Inn series with Master of the Inn. As I've mentioned before, the first book sets the stage for the setting of the entire series. All the books will take place at Pleasure Inn. The Innkeepers, Logan and Elyse, will spend their weekends indulging others in their fantasies.
 
This undertaking is like none I've tried before. I know when I fall in love with a couple in a romance novel, I always want more. I often wonder, what are they doing? Are they married? Did they have a baby? This series was a way for me to keep you invested in my couple while introducing you to the many other couples who take up residence in my head. I'm excited to introduce you ...
 
Pleasure Inn… Where all of your fantasies become reality.
Executive chef Elyse Clapton has had it with city life. She’s spent the last few years building her cheating boyfriend’s trendy New York City restaurant into a success. When their relationship ends, so does her desire to be in his kitchen. She flees to a quaint inn she remembers visiting as a child. She gets more than she bargains for when she meets the sexy, reclusive inn keeper.
Handyman Logan Cole inherited Pleasure Inn against his wishes. Ever since he got caught up in a scandal involving another man’s wife, he keeps to himself – finding solace in a bottle. He didn’t realize how lonely he’d become until Elyse shows up on his porch. He’s instantly drawn to her and convinces her to stay at the Bed and Breakfast.
Elyse comes to town looking for a getaway. She never expects to fall for Logan. It doesn’t take her long to believe the inn’s motto. Logan’s dominance in the bedroom makes all of her fantasies a reality.
 
The first book introduces us to Logan and Elyse and we learn how the inn came to be. Each book to follow will feature a new couple but the reader will be able to keep up with Logan and Elyse's relationship as they progress.
 
I'm pleased to reveal the cover to Book Two in the series... Indulging the Professor. I'd indulge him too... I'm just saying...
 
 
So what do you think? Interested? I hope so.
 
Master of the Inn - available January 7, 2013
 
Indulging the Professor - available March 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment