Friday, November 2, 2012

Tis the Season.. A Little Early...

I'm excited to announce that my short, sexy holiday tale Silent Night, Unexpected Night is available on Amazon.
 

I'm putting you in the holiday spirit a bit early this year with my steamy, little romance. So, before the hustle and bustle of the season really kicks in, sit back, relax and indulge in my newest story. If you like attractive, educated, hot older men who have a vulnerable side, Tanner is just the gift you need to unwrap.
 
Ever since his divorce several years ago, Dr. Tanner Rhodes has spent Christmas Eve alone. He has a tradition; he sits by the fire, sips his brandy, and falls asleep by the lights of the tree. When his son Aiden's beautiful friend, Sofia, shows up unexpectedly at his door bearing gifts, everything changes. When had Sofia become a woman?
***
 
This is an Amazon exclusive. At $0.99, its the perfect price for you to snuggle under the covers and get lost in my words...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment