Monday, September 3, 2012

Edits Galore...

I'm back! We had a wonderful time in Disney despite the fact that we weren't there two hours when my husband dislocated his shoulder. He threw a ball in the pool and wham! Paramedics came, he took a ride in the ambulance and toured the ER. Luckily he was back at the hotel within a couple of hours. We made the best of it and had a magical time...
 
Now I'm back to reality and what a busy reality it is. I have three books releasing this fall. Passion's Pain is scheduled for September (I'm waiting on a release date), One Night of Need drops in October and Something More is set for November 19, 2012. Sounds great! And really, it is except for the fact that all three edits came in this weekend. Yes, at the same time!
 

 
Did I mention that my kids start school on Thursday? The same day my kitchen cabinets get delivered? In a few days we start a major renovation in my kitchen. I'm totally stoked but feel a little overwhelmed. Oh yes, I'm also the VP of Membership. In a few days, my dining room table will be flooded with tons of forms of parents signing up for the membership drive at the school. Guess who has to log in all those volunteers?
 
If I make it to November, it will be a miracle. lol
 
So, if I'm MIA or a little kooky in the next few weeks, you'll know why. I better get out of here and get back to those edits.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
Ella
xoxo

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I SO feel your pain about having so much to do. I can't believe how behind I am...again. *groan*

    I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. J.J. We did have a great time.

      Kids go back to school on Thursday and then I can get back into the swing of things;)

      Delete