Sunday, August 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday... Make Me Stay by Ella Jade


Happy Sunday! I thought I'd give you another six to Make Me Stay, and then next week I'll move on to my upcoming release.


"I told you to come in here, strip, and suck my cock. What kind of a man does that?"
"A man who knows what he wants." She kneeled by his feet.
"Don’t do that now." He gripped her forearm and tried to pull her up.

***
Poor Cade, when is he going to figure out this whole Dom thing? ;)


***

Don't forget to check out the other participating authors...




6 comments:

  1. Poor Cade indeed. His worry just stopped her from willingly doing exactly what he wants. Silly boy, got to love him though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll find his way with lots of help from Gracie;)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Aww, that's kinda endearing though. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Yeah. He definitely needs Dom lessons. Fun six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like a guy who's trying to do what his girl wants, but is uncomfortable with the way he has to do it. Really intriguing six, Ella.

    ReplyDelete