Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Cover Art - Make Me Stay by Ella Jade

I just received my cover for my upcoming Beachwalk Press novella Make Me Stay.  I must say the cover embodies everything I thought about when writing the story. (Thank you Dara England for nailing what was in my head) The artwork is sensual, seductive and hot... it's totally Make Me Stay...


I don't have the official blurb yet because I'm still working out the kinks, but here's the premise...

Gracie Miller is a natural submissive and she'd thought she'd found her other half in Cade Jameson. He helped her through a difficult time in her life. She was young and impressionable, but Cade knew her body.  He tapped into her submissive side and brought her more pleasure than she could have imagined. They were perfect for one another. When he tells her it's over and asks her to leave she's devastated, but because she's obedient she does what he asks her to do.
 
The story begins two and a half years later when Gracie returns a new woman. She disappeared to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him and only him.
 
Can the submissive teach the Dominant how to play?
***
Make Me Stay is scheduled to release on July 16, 2012. Just in time for some HOT summer reading.
I'll keep you posted on the details.
Ella
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. The cover is lovely. This is another book that will be going on my "too read" list :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Cade is pretty sexy:) As soon as I start to get some edited excerpts I'll post them here.

      Ella

      Delete