Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Romance Junkies Winter Wonderland Contest


Have you checked out this adorable contest?


I signed up to participate and I'm offering up an eBook copy of Embracing the Unexpected. I had no idea just how fun the contest would be for the reader.

The Home page offers a menu for you to click on. Once you've clicked on the winter themed page, you roll over the images and find the participating author's name. You click on that and you'll be prompted to answer a question about the excerpt or author's website. Not only to you have the opportunity to win a book, but each author is giving away a secondary prize.

Because I'm a total germ freak, especially during this time of the year, I'm offering a set of Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers;)

You can find my contest page here...


But, be sure to search them all out. I think you'll be happy you did!

The contest runs until January 20, 2012.


Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment