Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jocelyn's Choice - Entered in You Gotta Read Covers Contest


I love that cover. It holds a special place in  my heart. Maybe it's because it was my first cover, but it always stands out as my favorite of all of my novels. When I saw this cover, I saw Jocelyn and Alex. And guess what? It's being featured today on You Gotta Read Covers Contest.

Voting will begin on December 21 and last through December 26.



The Lonely Dominat is being showcased on December 17, 2011 and will also be eligible for voting. Don't you just love the colors on this one? And really, who doesn't drool over a Jimmy Thomas cover?

I need to shout out a special thanks to cover artist Fiona Jayde. She really does help to lift my characters off the page.

Stop by the blog and check out all the gorgeous cover art.


Thanks,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment