Monday, December 19, 2011

Embracing the Unexpected Release Day!


Does a happy dance! Why?

Because I'm so excited to finally be able to share Embracing the Unexpected with those of you who like reading the m/m genre.

I won't lie, I love all my characters. But, Jace and Parker hold a SPECIAL place in my heart. The emotional connection between these two is like none I've created before. I loved writing them. I actually felt empty when the story was completed. I missed them. So much that I'm toying with the idea of writing a story for one of the secondary characters so I can revisit Jace and Parker. lol

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Sometimes love can be found where we least expect it.

When Parker Phillips, a successful attorney, has a confrontation with his friend Ava's abusive boyfriend, he finds himself facing assault and battery charges, and he's ordered to attend an anger management course. Parker, who has never been attracted to a man, is drawn to Dr. Jace Cross, the psychiatrist leading the class. But how can that be, since Parker is straight?

Jace accepted the fact that he was gay many years ago, and he's comfortable in his sexuality, but he's been single for some time now. He throws himself into his work to fill the lonely void.
Although sparks fly whenever they're together, Parker's reluctant to embrace these feelings he has for another man.

Can the sexy doctor help him discover who he truly is?


In celebration of the release I'm having a party over on the Beachwalk Press Yahoo Loop tonight.


Join me along with my fellow Beachwalk Press author Lacey Wolfe as we celebrate our December releases. Prizes include copies of our books, Amazon Gift Cards and a few other surprises.

We'll be live from 7-9 pm EST. You can ask us questions about our books, talk about the holiday season and whatever else you'd like.

We hope to see you there.

Ella
xoxo

2 comments: