Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Am I Up To?

Writing, of course. I just completed book number five. It's my longest one to date. Now I need to find it a home:)  That brings on a whole new bout of stress and anxiety!

Anyway, I thought I'd share the deets on it. This one was a  little tricky because I created an unconventional triangle and I needed to work out the kinks. I started writing this one in February, but it was the one that got pushed aside when Jocelyn's Choice was contracted. Then I started writing Embracing the Unexpected and in the middle of that, I was offered a contract for Be My Everything. Shortly after that, The Lonely Dominant and Embracing the Unexpected were sold. Wow! I have been busy. lol

Needless to say, I've been in a constant state of edits since May with all of my current releases. But, the story was nagging at me and I knew it was time to tell it. So, I got real determined last month and worked non-stop on my epic, little novel.

Here's the working blurb...

Passion's Pain
One woman…two men. Who will she choose? The father or the son?
Lilli Daniels has been down on her luck for quite some time. She's been homeless, hungry and alone for far too long. When an intriguing, older stranger enters the strip club where she's waitressing her life takes on a new direction.  
Successful attorney Jackson Avis maintains complete control of every aspect in his life. When he lays eyes on the beautiful, young Lilli he's captivated and has to have her. He tempts her with a life of privilege and security. He introduces her to a world she never knew existed. Complications arise when Jackson's son and aspiring doctor Cameron expresses an interest in his father's girlfriend.
Lilli fights the attraction, but Cameron wants to give into his heart's desire. He's the complete opposite of his controlling, manipulative father and will stop at nothing to protect the woman he's falling in love with.
Sometimes life leads you down one path only to bring you to your true destiny. Can Lilli come to terms and figure out exactly who her heart belongs to?
***
See what I mean about that triangle?
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment