Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Embracing the Unexpected Cover


Look what I got!  It's my men...Jace and Parker!

I'm really excited about this one. These two happen to be my most favorite couple I've created. I can't wait to share them with all of you who read the m/m genre.

The book is in line edits now, but as soon as I get a final, I'll post an excerpt or two.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the blurb...

Sometimes love can be found where we least expect it.


Successful attorney Parker Phillips has always been straight, but he's having trouble finding the right woman. Failed relationship after failed relationship has proven that.

Brilliant and charismatic Dr. Jace Cross is comfortable in his sexuality, but has been single for some time. He throws himself into his work to fill the lonely void. He's drawn to Parker in ways he knows he shouldn't be.

 When one bad decision lands Parker in Jace's court-appointed anger management course, sparks fly. Parker isn't willing to embrace his feelings. Can the sexy doctor help him discover who he truly is?

A special thanks to Pamela Tyner for making this beautiful cover a reality!

Embracing the Unexpected is set to release with Beachwalk Press later this year.

Ella


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats girl!!! Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey! I think it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy sexy cover!!!! A perfect cover for this perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 years ago my nephew was born...I love that boy....Happy Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete