Friday, August 19, 2011

Thanks for Sharing!




Thanks everyone for sharing your Birthday memories with me!  I loved hearing from you!  I want to congratulate Heather!  Random.org selected you! You'll be receiving an e-mail from me shortly!

I had a fantastic day celebrating with my husband and boys! We ended the day with dinner, presents and a cake. They bought me a Kindle so I can read all of the exciting new Ebooks I've recently come across!

This morning my boys left for a road trip to Washington DC to take in the Smithsonian and not one but 2 Phillies games. Unfortunately they're in a rain delay now. Hopefully they get the game in. But while they're away I'm a writing machine ( at least I hope). My goal is to get my new YA vamp novella A Vampire's Soul finished. I have about 10k words left. I CAN DO IT!!!!

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Ella. I'm glad you had a great birthday :) Now I'm off to get the house ready for my son's birthday party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete