Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Embracing the Unexpected Contract Offer

Hey all... I'm still in Myrtle Beach for a few more days and the weather is perfect. It seems as though Miss Irene has sucked all the moisture out of the clouds and we are enjoying the benefits. I'm a little worried that when I return to NJ my basement will be flooded, but what can you do?

Anyway, I came back from a wonderful day on the beach yesterday and found a contract offer for my m/m Embracing the Unexpected waiting in my inbox. This whole eBook thing is taking off much faster than I ever anticipated and I couldn't be happier! I'm overwhelmed but thrilled. I can't wait to share Parker and Jace with those of you who like reading the m/m genre. I think you'll fall in love with these two:) 

We'll have lots to discuss on this blog this fall. I have three releases (Be My Everything 9/19, The Lonely Dominant 11/14 and Embracing The Unexpected). So that's three release parties and prizes galore!  I hope you'll continue to stick with me on this incredible journey. As long as you continue to get lost in my words, I'll keep writing!

Ella 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, Ella. I love it when good things happen to good people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks India! I appreciate all of your support:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It takes off fast! Can't wait to read some of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It is a whirlwind, but its all good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I cant wait to read your stories! Ill be first in line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shadow! Your support means so much. We have a crazy fall ahead of us...three books releasing so I'll be keeping you busy! lol

    ReplyDelete