Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Musings of Ella Jade


What am I up to this week?

First, I want to say welcome to the new blog followers, twitter, FB and Goodreads friends. I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know you.

If you look over at the right hand side of my blog, you'll see how much progress I've made with my m/m WIP Embracing the Unexpected. I'm almost there!!!  I have one more chapter and an epilogue and it's finished. Well, theoretically it's done. Now I have to edit, edit, edit!  And then I can submit it!  My deadline is my birthday. I want it out the door by August 18th!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Promoting Jocelyn's Choice has been keeping me busy, but I think it's paying off. The old girl is number one again on Noble Young Adult. Squee!  Thanks to all who have read it!  I'm also pretty stoked with the way its progressing on Amazon too!  You guys are great.



The cover still takes my breath away. Fiona Jayde did a fab job with it. Swag Alert! If you've read the book and want a signed post card of the cover, drop me an e-mail and tell me your fave part of the book and I'll send you a cover card! One reader will also receive a Jocelyn's Choice pen. I'll chose a random responder out of the e-mails I receive*.

I look forward to hearing from you!  Have a great day!

Ella
xoxo

*Comments must be recieved by Monday August 1 to be eligible for the pen giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment