Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Love to Chat...


On Thursday July 21 I'll be chatting it up from 4 - 8 pm eastern time over on...


You'll need to join the group before the chat to participate. I'll be talking about Jocelyn's Choice, giving away a copy to one lucky winner, taking questions and giving you a glimpse into my new BDSM release Be My Everything. I may even have a tentative release date by then;)

So, stop by and see what I have to say. I won't be alone either.  You'll have the opportunity to meet and chat with several  interesting and talented authors too. They'll be posting excerpts, giving away a prize or two and chatting about whatever pops into our collective heads!  Could be entertaining!

I hope you'll stop by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!
    Just wanted to let you know I like it, and it's gorgeous!

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Darcy. I have fun playing with the design. My friend is working on a new background for me. I hope to have it soon:)

    ReplyDelete