Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



BE MY EVERYTHING

Kat Sierra is a natural submissive who submits willingly to her Dom Lucas Cain. She's new to the BDSM world, but is eager to learn. At first, Luke is apprehensive to train someone so innocent, but the more time he spends with her the more intrigued he becomes. 
What happens when Luke requests his friend/mentor, Colin, join them in the playroom for a night of fun?  Will Kat's true feelings for Luke surface? Can he break his own rule and fall in love with his sub?

In honor of my new release, I thought I'd post a little teaser of what's to come. In the next few week's I'll be introducing you to sexy Dom Lucas Cain and his eager submissive Kat Sierra.

Here's a little peek at their first awkward meeting...
 "Any questions, Ms. Sierra?" Luke asked in that sexy southern drawl of his.
Katherine learned he was originally from Texas but relocated to New York when his company took off.  He was impeccable. Not a hair out of place or a crease in his suit that wasn’t supposed to be. He stood over Katherine for most of their conversation and she felt it to be a bit unsettling. He was an extremely intimidating man.
"Umm, what happens next? I mean, do we have sex?" She was so out of her element.
"Would you like to have sex right here in my office?"  His mouth formed a hard line, causing his jaw to tighten. "Shall I take you on my desk with an office full of people on the other side of my door?"
Katherine felt like such an idiot.
"Umm, no, of course not," she answered as she cracked her knuckles. Her face was flush and her throat was dry. She quickly wondered what she was doing there.
 "But, as your Dom, I’d be well within my rights to take you fast and hard on my desk," he informed her. He never raised his voice. It was soft but firm and he was able to get his point across effectively.
 "Is that what you came here for?"
That was precisely what she wanted. Her stomach flipped as the moisture gathered inside her panties, just like it had the  night she’d first seen him. This man oozed sex and he knew it.
"Katherine," he sighed. "What are you doing here?" He looked frustrated, but she didn’t understand why.
"Applying to be your sub," she said. "And, please call me Kat."
"As much as I’d like you to be my pet, sweetie, I’ll stick with Katherine." He smirked and that relaxed her. "Why do you want to be my sub?"
"I want to be dominated." She hoped that was what he wanted to hear.
"Well, why not have your boyfriend tie you to the bed?" he asked."It would be much easier than going through all of this."
***
Can't wait to see what's in store for these two!  Oh wait, I know.  As soon as I have a release date, I'll share it with you!






2 comments:

  1. Great teaser, I can't wait for the book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited about this one! Luke does it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete