Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meet The Author Dates Available

I'm starting a new segment on this blog on July 11, 2011. It's called... Meet The Author Monday. I'm happy to announce that author Saewood Tice has graciously volunteered to be my first victim, uhh, guest.

Would you like to answer a few of my questions?  Have an upcoming release you'd like to plug? A special announcement you want your readers to know about?  I'll post it here on your designated Monday. You can send me a bio, cover art, buy links, excerpts and anything you want to be featured.

If you're interested in participating, email me at ellajade818@gmail.com and I'll send you the brief questions and you can let me know when you'd like to join me. We can try to coordinate it with your release. If you're novel has already released, I'll spotlight you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you!  All genres are welcome!

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment