Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dirty Lessons is FREE! #freeread @ellajade1


Let's CELEBRATE my Birthday with a FREEBIE!!!!

Happy August Birthdays!!! 


Some of you may have noticed, I'm getting my books up on all platforms. I've recently added The Maddox Brothers, The Meticulous Bachelor, and Do Bad Things. By doing that, some of my books are coming out of the KU Program. Dirty Lessons will be leaving KU in a few days BUT... not before I offer it for FREE!!!! So if you haven't started The Clark Brothers Series, here is your chance!



FREE August 14th - 18th!





I remember him from high school. The rich, entitled, bad boy who had way too much money and every pretty girl dropping their panties for him. Not me. He tried but I was too smart for his games. Once a player, always a player.



Why is it years later I find myself falling for him? Was I really smarter at eighteen? He says he can teach me things I’ve been missing out on. Lessons, he calls them. Sexy, provocative, orgasm-inducing, dirty lessons...



Some lessons we learn the hard way...


Miles Clark never had a problem getting what he wanted. Except that one time in high school when the studious, sexy Kirsten Dunlap said no. He’d convinced himself she was a snob, a prude. What other reason would she have to turn him down? Years later, Kirsten’s best friend is marrying his brother and they’ll be spending a lot of time together. What are they going to do with all that time?



Pediatrician Kirsten Dunlap has thrown herself into her education and career for over a decade. She’s more successful than she ever thought possible but when she turns thirty she wonders just how much she’s missed. Now that she’s watched her friend CC fall in love with Jameson Clark, she realizes she wants to settle down and find the one. But before she can do that, she needs to live a little. Is the hot billionaire, with years of experience, the man who can show her a good time?



Miles agrees to teach Kirsten all about physical attraction but first he has to lower her inhibitions. The good doctor needs a few lessons in letting go. Is Miles who she’s been searching for all along? Will he help her find what she’s missing? In the process can she accept that this is more than a game?
Contains Mature Content.



Featuring Jameson and CC from Do Bad Things.
All books stand alone.


FREE August 14th - 18th!




No comments:

Post a Comment