Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tease Us Thursday... #teaseusthursday



Happy Thursday! Check out these teasers...

***SOME TEASERS CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT***


“Lose the towel and lie face down on the bed,” he said in a husky voice.
She took a deep breath and let her towel fall to the floor. Lance groaned as his gaze took in every inch of her.
“You’re so beautiful.”
She noticed his erection trying to spring free from his shorts, and she was pleased she affected him the same way he was affecting her.
“Please, lie down, Van.”
She crawled onto the bed, her ass in the air, and her skin heated as a blush spread throughout her whole body, knowing the most intimate part of her was on display. Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest when Lance swore under his breath.
“Fuck.”
She settled on her tummy and felt the bed dip as he placed his hands on her shoulders.
“I need to touch you. Relax for me.”
He started to massage her shoulders, rubbing and kneading her aching muscles. He spent a good amount of time on her lower back, then moved to her ass. Van was so turned on, she felt as though she might explode.
“Just let go and feel.”
Van closed her eyes and let herself get lost under his amazing touch. Every muscle was relaxed, but every nerve ending was on fire.
“Turn over,” he commanded as he got off the bed.
She swallowed, took a deep breath, and slowly turned over.
“Spread your legs.” 
Buy links:  Beachwalk  Press       Barnes & Noble      Amazon      





***

Ella Jade

Logan took the glass from her hand and set it on the nightstand. He’d meant what he said when he told her he wanted her with or without the games. After spending the day together, it was her he wanted, not just her submissive side. For the first time in his life, he wanted more than sex with a woman.
“Let’s take it slow.” He reached into the drawer by the bed and pulled out a silk scarf. “Trust me?”
”I want to but I’ve never been tied down before.”
“Is that off the table? A hard limit, perhaps?” Logan realized he should have prepared her for this encounter. She had never done anything like this and she had no idea what to expect.
“Hard limit?”
“Something you won’t even consider. A soft limit is one you’ll let me push. That’s where the trust comes in.”
She nodded.
“I want to hear you say it.” He stroked her cheek. “So there is no misunderstanding.”
“I can trust you enough to try.”
“Good girl.” He wrapped the scarf around her eyes, tying it behind her head. His cock ached to get inside her. He kept replaying that amazing blowjob she given him over and over again in his mind. “If I do something you don’t like, all you have to do is pick a word to tell me to stop – something you wouldn’t say to me normally.”
“Why?”
“It’s called a safeword. I want to use one you’ll easily remember. You’ve expressed concerned about being tied down. You need a safety net and if you say that word, I’ll know you don’t want to continue.”
“Okay,” she whispered. “Will you do something I don’t like?” Hearing the apprehension in her voice, he understood the amount of courage it took for her to trust him.
“I’ll try not to. I realize you’re not used to any of this, so you’ll probably want things at certain times during the scene. You are allowed to ask permission if I allow you to talk, but I have the right to deny any requests. That’s what your safeword is for. You never have to do anything you truly don’t want to do.”
“Spinach.”
“What?” he asked.
“Spinach. That’s my word.”
He wrinkled his nose and then kissed her again before easing her onto her back. “Tonight will be about exploration. I want to learn your body.” He spread her legs apart, taking in the beautiful sight of her glistening folds. “I wonder if I can make you come with my tongue.”




No comments:

Post a Comment